Albert Einstein Android Antenna Modeling Antennas Art artisan assumption Atlas Shrugged atoms Ayn Rand Barack Obama Bible Business Cajun Christianity Craft Crawfish Étouffée Death Design design process Ebay Einstein Electronics and Electrical Engineering Faith Future Garlic God Google Hans Christian Andersen History ideas Idolatry information content Innovation Jesus John Wycliffe Louis Pasteur Love Luck M2M machine wireless interface Math Mathematics matter metaphor mitt romney mr spock myth Mythology Objectivism Olive oil philosophy Physics props Prototype PTCRB Ralph Waldo Emerson reality relationship religion Religion and Spirituality rf antenna science Self-reference successful project telemarketing theology Transcendentalism truth United States what do you love who do you love Windows wireless
RF is not 'black magic' – It's Synthesis, Optimization, Analysis and Realization.
The Blind Men and the Elephant, p. 6
If Darwin and Wallace could co-labor, can’t we?
I have certain basic beliefs –
- Science and religion are both metanarratives whose validities hinge on the way they are acted out.
- ‘Just so’ stories are not properly basic ever, at any time in any narrative.
- Everything is a metaphor for everything else.
- (Therefore) ‘Truth’ may best be encapsulated within ‘Myth’.
- (So that) Even our most basic understanding of physical reality, e.g. ‘matter’ may be viewed as mythological.
Everything I ‘know’, I know by ‘faith’.
I think it would be nice if you would share…